- b) Typology, purpose and functioning of the Cookies.
- c) How to disable cookies in the main browsers.
- d) What happen if you disable the Cookies
GOR FACTORY, S.A. uses "Cookies", and other similar mechanisms (from hereon, Cookies). Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server in order to record the activity of a user on GORFACTORY, S.A. website (from hereon, the services). The first purpose of Cookies is to help the User a faster access to selected services. In addition, Cookies allow to personalize the services GOR FACTORY, S.A. offers, facilitating and offering to each User information which may be of interest to you, in response to the use of the services.
- b) Typology, purpose and functioning of the Cookies:
Cookies, based on its permanence, can be divided into session or permanent Cookies. The first expire once you close the navigator. The second expire when function meets the purpose for serving or when manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
* GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out which country is when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help orientation the content of its location.
* LOG COOKIES: Log Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened the session, and used to identify you on the Services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified so that, if you close the service, the browser or the computer and at another moment or another day reenters the service, will continue identified, facilitating the navigation without having to login. This functionality can be deleted if the User presses the functionality “Logout” so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service the User must be logged in to be identified.
- Check whether the User is authorized to access to certain Services, for example, to participate in a contest.
* ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Whenever a User visits a Service generates an analytic Cookie in User’s computer. This Cookie that is only generated in this visit, will be used in further visits to GOR FACTORY, S.A. visits to identify anonymously to the visitor. The main objectives to be achieved are:
- Allow anonymous identification of searches Users through the“Cookie” (identify browsers and devices, not people) therefore approximate accounting of the number of visitors and trends in the time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive to Users.
- Find out whether the User is accessing is new or is repeating visit.
Important: Unless the User decides to register with a GOR FACTORY, S.A service, the “Cookie” will never linked to any personal data that can identify. These Cookies will only be used fo statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of Users on the site.
- c) How to disable Cookies on main browsers:
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies or stop accepting Cookies of a particular service. All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookie. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences”menu of your browser.
GOR FACTORY, S.A. provides guidance to the User about the steps to access the setup menu of cookies and , if applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet options → Privacy → Settings.
If you would like further information, please consult the Microsoft support or browser’s help.
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom setup.
If you would like further information, please consult the Mozilla support or browser’s help.
- Chrome: Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings.
If you would like further information, please consult the Google support or browser’s help.
- Safari: Preferences → Security.
If you would like further information, please consult the Apple support or browser’s help.
- d) What happens if you disable Cookies:
Some features of the services will be disabled as, for example, remain logged in, keep shopping at the “shopping cart” in a e-commerce service, receive information to their location or viewing some videos.
GOR FACTORY, S.A. may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt the polidy to the instructions issued by the spanish Agency for Data Protection, so it is recommended to Users who visit regularly.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy will be communicated to Users either by web or by e-mail to registered Users.